English Quiz 1
English Quiz 01 By Rahul Dotaniya (Nagaur) 7414090866 Find out the error 1. (A) Everybody among the business men were enjoying drinking / (B) when the manager of the hotel / (C) was shot dead. (D) no error 2. (A) He behaves as if/ (B) he was / (C) a king. / (D) no error 3. (A)He admitted/(B)that he was (C) in wrong./(D) no error 4. (A) Six miles / (B) are a long/ (C) long distance / (D) no error 5. (A) Don ‘t make / (B) fool / (C) of me. / (D) no error 6. (A) I have been / (B) waiting for/ (C) one and a half hour. / (D) no error 7. (A) I have lain awake / (B) a good many night / (C) worrying about you. (D) no error 8. (A) It / (B) is often raining / (C) here. / (D) no error 9. (A) You / (B) had better / (C) to see the doctor. / (D) no error 10. (A) I use to play / tennis I (C) at weekends. / (D) no error 11. (A) No sooner did / (B) he arrived the station when / (C) the train began to move. / (D) no error Fill up the blanks: 12. She has a...

Comments
Post a Comment